Zelda Williams is honoring her late dad Robin Williams on his 69th birthday.
The 30-year-old actress/director took to Twitter on Tuesday (July 21) to reveal that she is donating to homeless shelters in honor of her dad’s birthday.
“Today would’ve been Dad’s 69th birthday, so to honor him (& that glorious number), I will be donating $69.69 to as many local homeless shelters as I can,” Zelda tweeted. “Join me if you like, but regardless, know I am wishing you all at least one hearty, immature belly laugh on Dad today ♥️”
Robin Williams died by suicide in August 2014 at the age of 63 after suffering from Lewy Body Dementia, a type of brain disease that affected his thinking, memory, and movement control.
Read More :
- Nicki Minaj announces pregnancy – #Preggers
- Nintendo has announced Shin Megami Tensei V Release Set For 2021
- IN PICTURES: THE UAE JUST LAUNCHED FIRST ARAB SPACE MISSION TO MARS FROM JAPAN
- El Chapo’s nephew killed in cartel hit as bullet-riddled corpse found in car
- Justin Trudeau has declined an invitation meeting with Trump in Washington
- Science Explains Why Women Choose Bad Boys
- Why Many Men Don’t Want to Make Their Relationships Public