First came love, then came marriage and soon will come Nicki Minaj with a baby carriage.
On Monday the rapper announced via her official social media accounts that she and husband Kenneth Petty are expecting.
Minaj posted a photo showing her in what appeared to be a two-piece sporting a prominent baby bump.
Baby Dreams! Nicki Minaj Is ‘Preggers,’ Expecting First Child with Husband Kenneth Petty
“#Preggers.” the caption read.
She surprised fans in October when she posted about marrying Petty, an old friend of hers.
“Onika Tanya Maraj-Petty 10•21•19,” the caption read, seemingly sharing her new legal name and the date she made it official with boyfriend Kenneth Petty.
Last month she talked to People magazine about how much she enjoys married life.
“When you have someone that feels like your soulmate or someone who understands you, it just makes you feel like you’re on top of the world,” Minaj said.
This will be Minaj’s first child.
READ MORE :
- El Chapo’s nephew killed in cartel hit as bullet-riddled corpse found in car
- Justin Trudeau has declined an invitation meeting with Trump in Washington
- Science Explains Why Women Choose Bad Boys
- Why Many Men Don’t Want to Make Their Relationships Public
- 10 Sexualities Gender You Must Know About
- 10 Psychological Problems Caused By Parenting Behavior